Caring for the loved one during the last journey of life…
Is it time yet?
- Speak to your palliative doctor or nurse about prognosis~estimation of how long the patient has?
- Each patient is different, the last journey can be in range of days, weeks or even months
What are the signs?
Signs & Symptoms of Dying
- Bedridden, unable to walk
- Lost of interest, tired
- Unable to talk or being unconscious
- Unable to eat and drink
- Sleeping most of time
- Rattling sounds of secretion
Click the link below to read the full brochure.